Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 4th Prep




We are having a TON of family over for the 4Th of July so yesterday I decided what I could pull together as far as decorating goes. I found a few red candles and some napkins that I had in storage. I also found my lollipop tree with my patriot lollipops. I did a search for easy to make decorations online and found these glorious stars from Martha Stewart . It took Amy and I about an hour to make our star garland and they turns out so great! I am going to clean and do more decorating today.
I made this flag cake last night for church and will make another for Friday. It was yummy and easy!! You can find the recipe HERE

3 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

I love the American Flag Cake!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Everything looks so festive and pretty. Love the star garland, mzzzz martha! Wow! I am sure a great celebration!

Charnita said...

You are good!
All looks great....and yummmmmY!