Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was wonderful! My BodyBugg came in on Friday so I have been experimenting with that. Adam and Amy cooked breakfast for me, eggs, bacon and fruit.

Amy and I went to church, then went to Sylacauga to see my Mom. We had a wonderful visit with Mom, Dad, Joey, Kendra, Anna and Anthony.



After I got home, my bodybugg said I had only burned 1700 of my 2550 calories for the day, so I walked on the treadmill for an hour while I watched the season finale of Survivor.

So far today I have burned 2624. I did a spinning class today for 45 minutes and have been fairly active throughout the day. It is super cool to be able to tell how many calories you have burned. It seems to be pretty accurate and is a great motivational tool!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Im excited for you Deedra! How many calories did itsay you burned during Spin? You know, they try to say we burn almost 800.. I have always wondered..

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I will bet that is a motivation! Good job! Keep it up. You look great!
And what wonderful family pictures! THX for sharing.