Saturday, April 26, 2008

All-State Honor Band


Andrew attended the All-State Honor Band last weekend and made 2ND chair in the Red band (top band). 650 students attended from across Alabama and were divided into 3 bands, Red, White and Blue with Red being the top band. I am so proud of him for making 2ND chair (which means he is the 2ND best in the state!) It was at Auburn University which he had to overcome (we are all Alabama fans). I just can't believe that he has grown up so fast and is 17.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my daughter is impressed by his trombone. I think she wants to marry him. The fact that she's 11 years younger doesn't seem to matter. She's a sucker for a musician in a tux! LOL

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Great pic of him. Congratulations!

Hewy Nosleep said...

Very cool! Congratz!

Our Place said...

I am so proud of Andrew. Tell him I said congratulations!!
Kendra

Michelle said...

Of course he is one of the best in the state.. DUH.. YOU are his mommy.. :)