Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life can change in the blink of an eye...
I am deeply saddened by the news that Rick Burgess's son Bronner Burgess died yesterday. I don't know Rick or his family but I do spend a few of hours each week listening to Rick and Bubba on the radio. Reading the news, I'm reminded of how precious life is. And my thoughts and prayers go out to his family during this painful time.

No one knows how they will react when face with a tragedy like this. I am truely touched by the Burgess Family's response posted on the Rick and Bubba website. www.rickandbubba.com

We ask that you bathe Rick, Sherri, and the entire Burgess family in prayer as they deal with the loss of their youngest son, Bronner Burgess.
We all are grieving together in this terrible loss.

The Burgess's want to give all Honor and Glory to GOD for the many blessings He has given us, especially the life of Bronner Burgess. And while we do not understand, we know who is in charge and His will be done in life and in death.


My prayers go out to the Burgess family. May God give you the strength to face the coming days and the comfort in knowing that Bronner is waiting for you in Heaven.

No comments: