Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prayers Needed

My brother Joey is back in the hospital. He has been back in there for a week. He has advanced cirrhosis of the liver and is not doing well at all. It is hard to see someone who was just a few months ago living a somewhat normal life just lying there in bed, some days not even able to speak.

My Dad is also in the hospital for the 3rd time in a month. He has atrial fibrillation and the Dr's so far cant get his heart back in rhythm.

Lastly, please pray for my sister's brother in law Donald Ricks. He was just recently diagnosed with cancer in several parts of his body. He is going through chemo right now and I pray that the chemo will shrink the cancer and alleviate some of his pain.

I pray that God will heal all three of these people. Please join me in praying for them.

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I will lift your fmaily up in prayer, Deedra. There is nothing more powerful. I pray for peace to all, including you. I know you must be carrying a heavy load right now too. Prayers.

Michelle said...

I am saying a prayer right now for your family Deedra..

Deedra said...

Thank you both so much. I know that God can heal them on his timetable. I appreciate your prayers.