Friday, January 25, 2008

Meme Questionarre

Meme Questionarre

This is a tag game. I was tagged to participate by my blogger friend, Leigh. In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on. I generally consider these to be actual questions and not some multiple choice quizzes that determine some result at the end (what color you are most like, what cartoon character are you, what 80s movie are you). I'll answer all of the questions and then tag someone to do the same.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? My Mom saw my name in a magazine I think...
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Wednesday...I went to see my brother Joey and was overwhelmed with how well he was doing...I cried :)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, its sloppy
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 of the cutest kids you will ever see:)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yea I think I would. I try to be a good friend and am a very good listener.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, they have never given me any trouble.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, My hubby did it and I almost had a heart attack watching him.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I really don't have a favorite. I don't eat much cereal cause I have never been a breakfast eater. On my new diet though I have to eat breakfast and have been eating Kashi Crunch cereal. It is good.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but then I am frustrated when I go to put them on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate almond
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Usually the hem of their pants. Since I am a seamstress, I always notice when pants are to long or short.
15. RED OR PINK? pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother Greg who died 6 years ago
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue workout pants and sneakers
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Quaker's Quake Ranch rice cake snacks
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Seinfeld
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Amazing Grace by Philosophy
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Adam
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Alabama football
25. HAIR COLOR? dirty blond
26. EYE COLOR? hazel
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Adam's steaks, Mama's tomato gravy and biscuits
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Two weeks with Sally Field
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white tshirt
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
33. HUGS OR KISSES? both
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything chocolate
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Today I started and finished The Christmas Box by Richard Evans
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I dont have one...laptop
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Celebrity Apprentice
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Keith Urban singing
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sewing I guess
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sylacauga

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Ok, breaking it down to what I read and remember...

Love Keith Urban too-but tink I told you that on your post on him.
SOOOO happy that yoru brother is doing well!! Continued prayers.
I am obsessed with Seinfeld.
I cannot belive you let hubby bungee jump. Did you up the insurance before he jumped? Hope so.
I am so sure that every time you see me my pants hems are off. I will either CUT THEM myself. No hem, I cannot sew. And of course, the hem is never perfect. In petites hems are a bot to short and in the real dept. it is to long. So...I am screwed.
Did you not just LOVE the Chirstmas Box? I have read all his books and love them all. Be sure to read the next one in the Box series. It is great. I think it is called Timepiece. The locket is also good...
enjoyed reading....

Michelle said...

I was never a breakfast eater either! I love the Weight Loss oatmeal.. it tastes really good and it has alot of fiber..I had blood taken the other day to see how my thyroid is doing since I have been on this medicine a year now.. Have you read any more on Wilsons Syndrome?