Friday, January 18, 2008

Will it snow...or Not??

Well, the weather men are forecasting snow. We have all been here before. You run out to the grocery store buying bread, milk, sandwich fixings, cereal etc. only for nothing whatsoever to happen. Guaranteed, tonight's newscast will report live from the grocery stores where there is a mad dash to buy up all the milk and bread.




Reluctantly, I went to the store earlier and bought what we were out of and plan on making a pot of chili and chicken soup. I do hope that it snows because we haven't had a significant amount of snow since New Years Day 2002 (see pics). I like watching it snow and watching the kids play in it. When we were kids my Mom would always make snow ice cream. It was delish but I don't know how sanitary it was.


Anyhow, I hope it snows!!!


No comments: